"Kumar Roshan"

Circa December 2008
Our recent trips to India have piqued Taran and Roshan's interest in Indian mythology. As a result, they are all too familiar with curses and blessings that Gods have bestowed on the ordinary populace of those times that exist in Amar Chitra Kathas and Indian mythological books. But what surprised me was when I saw how it had figured into our lives:

Taran: I want to wear the Bob the Builder T-Shrit.

Roshan: No, I want to wear it.

Taran: No, give it to me.

Roshan: It is my turn today. Last time you wore it.

Taran: No, I didn't. You wore it the last time.

Roshan (Snatching it from Taran and grinning): It is mine now.

Taran (in tears): You snatched it from me!!!! WAHHHH! Ok, I curse you, you will never get married, you will always remain "Kumar Roshan".

Comments

Pooja said…
Lol. What price culture.
Priya said…
I read it for the third time and am still in splits!