Our visit to Niagara Falls

Taran’s story

(As dictated to Ritesh on June 27th, 2008)

The Niagara Falls is so beautiful. Everybody will love it because it’s so beautiful. I had a very good drive from New Jersey to Canada yesterday. We reached Canada in the evening and we met Nanaji, Nani, Amit mama, Richa mami, Gauranshi and Kanav bhaiya. There were firecrackers in the night. The waterfalls were also lit up colorfully. After seeing the fireworks, I ate a chocolate and vanilla icecream and Roshan ate a vanilla icecream. I shared with Nanaji my icecream. Then, we walked a little more to get into a taxi and then the taxi drove us to our hotel. We ate dinner and I ate idli and Roshan ate paratha and Gauranshi ate paratha and jam. Then I changed into my nightsuit and then, I went off to sleep. I woke up fresh in the morning after a nice long night’s sleep.


Roshan’s story

(As dictated to Ritesh on June 28th, 2008)

We went to the Niagara Falls today and then we went on a boat. The boat went all the way to the base of the Niagara Falls. There was so much spray from the falls that we all. got wet. We had worn blue raincoats and on the other side, they were wearing yellow raincoats. Then we had some icecream. We went to Boston Pizza to eat some lunch. I ate French fries and chicken fingers and I drank some apple juice. Then, Taran, Papa and I went into the sky wheel. The sky wheel turned 4 times and it went so high and I was not scared. I was holding Papa’s hand. When we went up, I was almost touching the sky. We went to Gauranshi and Kanav bhaiya’s new house. I am having lots of fun there.

Comments

Priya said…
Do I see a book in the making?! Also, You need to advice me on how to stay sane through the drive to Canada.